Dec 21, 2018
- Memorable ideas follow the SUCCESs model. Simple. Unexpected. Concrete. Credible. Emotional. Stories.
- Simple messages are core truths in a compact package.
- “Unsticking” false ideas isn’t impossible, but extremely difficult since incorrect ideas spread far faster than factual ones.
Guest: Jessica Sena,...
Dec 14, 2018
Special interview with Gov. Robert Ehrlich (former Maryland governor) on his book “Bet You Didn’t See That One Coming: Obama, Trump, and the End of Washington’s Regular Order”.
- Trump’s America-first agenda ushers in new and unconventional tactics
- “Hit and hug” and “art of the deal”...
Dec 9, 2018
- The perfect time to jump is always now
- Jumping opens up a new realm of opportunities
- If you don’t jump, your parachute will never open
Guest: Devin Knight, Motivation Minute listener
Fill out the survey at MotivationMinute.com to get your book featured on the show!
Nov 30, 2018
- Businesses fail because they want the right things, but measure the wrong things
- The greatest assets for fixing a business are the people and tools you already have
- Nobody loses when the whole team wins
Nov 23, 2018
- The hardest part about running your own business is often just getting up every day and going to work
- When you’re cold calling, make the other person hear your smile through the phone
- Don’t be afraid of silence in negotiations. The last to speak loses
Guest: James Jones, President of Answer Tax & Business