Jul 27, 2018
Who’s Got Your Back? (Keith Ferrazzi)
- Cultivate “lifeline relationships” with at least 3 mentors/friends
- Generosity, vulnerability, accountability, and honesty are key ingredients to solid mentor relationships
- With the right support network it’s very difficult to fail
Send us your book ideas...
Jul 22, 2018
Thinking Fast and Slow (Daniel Kahneman)
- Our thought process involves two competing systems: emotions vs. logic
- Falling prey to just emotions can create too narrow a frame of reference
- Being the first to make a move in negotiation provides maximum advantage
Guest: Sam Howard (Owner of Desert View Window...
Jul 16, 2018
The Power of Positive Thinking (Norman Vincent Peale)
Jul 6, 2018
Flow (The Psychology of Optimal Experience)