Feb 22, 2019
Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
- You don’t need a great idea to start a company. Establishing a core vision is far more critical
- Be intentional about pushing for “BHAG” - Big Hairy Audacious Goals
- Ongoing refinement of your idea is key, just like pruning to shape a tree
We want to...
Feb 15, 2019
Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused life in a Noisy World (Cal Newport)
- Digital minimalists focus on activities that directly add their core values
- Setting boundaries (like time/location/purpose) is key to taking control of your digital life
- Try out the 30-day challenge to declutter your digital life and...
Feb 8, 2019
The Compound Effect (Darren Hardy)
- Your little decisions every day add up faster than you realize long-term
- Rather than making dramatic life changes, you can get ahead with strategic, small changes to your routine
- Consistency with the small things is key. Otherwise you might lose their growth potential.
Feb 1, 2019
High Performance Habits (Brendon Burchard)
- You’re achieving high performance when you’re fully immersed, enjoying your work, and confident you can problem solve.
- The biggest indicator of confidence is how curious you are. Not just passionate, but obsessed with what you’re learning
- Being enthusiastic is key...