Sep 29, 2018
Start With Why: How great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action (Simon Sinek)
- Marketers heavily rely on manipulation, not relationship, to generate sales
- Comparing features doesn’t help a customer’s decision. Your story is key.
- People don’t buy your what you do, they buy why you do it
Sep 21, 2018
The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- Be like a postage stamp. Stick to ONE THING until you get there.
- Kick off the domino effect by finding today’s lead domino and whack at it until it drops.
- Constantly revisit the focus question: “What’s the one thing I can do, such...
Sep 16, 2018
The Pressure Principle: Handle Stress, Harness Energy, and Perform When it Counts (Dave Alfred)
- Move out of your comfort zone to embrace the “ugly zone”
- Live like a skateboarder. Celebrate your “wipeouts” on the way to success
- Your outcome is guaranteed when you nail the learning process
Send your book...
Sep 7, 2018
Bounce: Mozart, Federer, Picasso, Beckham, and the Science of Success (Matthew Syed)
- There is no fast-track to success. Iterative growth and 10K hours experience is the key.
- Dedication is the key to creating opportunities for growth
- Don’t over-fixate on specific problems - it’s easy to miss the...