Mar 29, 2019
Think And Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
- Being intentional about how you think is a critical key to success
- Harness the power of autosuggestion to make your goal part of who you are
- Envision yourself with the money (or desired thing) ahead of time, especially the emotions and experience you will have with it
Mar 22, 2019
- Break every project down into bite-sized “next-moves”, and treat them as monkeys
- Don’t take on a problem that isn’t yours. That monkey doesn’t belong to you!
- Always ensure monkeys has a clear owner, next move, and follow-up time
We love hearing your book ideas, keep those coming at our survey on...
Mar 15, 2019
The Motivation Myth: How High Achievers Really Set Themselves Up To Win (Jeff Haden)
- Genuinely savor every small win, every day
- Motivation is an active choice where you step out first. It’s not passive.
- Success comes from the process. Not momentary achievements.
Shout-out to Lou David for recommending this...
Mar 8, 2019
Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending
- How, where, and why you spend are more critical than how much
- Buying experiences is far more fulfilling long-term than physical things
- “Name your money” based on your values for guilt-free spending
Guest: Graham Ewing, Financial Planner
Mar 1, 2019
Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success
- Selling is everything in life. You’re either selling or you’re failing.
- Connecting with a buyer’s pain can be one of the most effective sales tools
- Building trust in you, your product, and your company is essential...