Jan 25, 2019
It Starts With You: Turn Your Goals Into Success (Fred Stuvek)
- Positive mindsets aren’t achieved serendipitously - it requires a very intentional decision
- The best way to approach obstacles is with an “I’ll figure this out” mindset
- You don’t always have control over your positional authority, but you can...
Jan 18, 2019
Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions
- Stay “on the bottom of things” (instead of on top), and get ahead again at strategic times
- Focus on the most urgent and time-intensive tasks first to keep high productivity
- It’s impossible to optimize your life UNLESS you (1) make assumptions,...
Jan 14, 2019
The E-Myth Revisited (Michael Gerber) - The 4-Hour Workweek (Andy Ferris)
- Systems are the key to getting your business on autopilot
- It’s easy to lose sight of the long-term with everyday, mundane distractions
- A selectively ignorant information diet can be the key to pulling ahead
Guest: Dave Powers, Creator...
Jan 4, 2019
- Life is not like chess, because there’s not always a right move.
- Life is more like poker - where skill AND luck play tremendous roles
- Life isn’t all about just skill or luck. It’s a healthy, in-the-middle combination of those.
Check out our survey at MotivationMinute.com to get your book featured on...