Jul 5, 2019
Reinventing Jobs: A 4-Step Approach for Applying Automation to Work
- The intent of automation should not be eliminating jobs, but achieving the optimum synergy of humans and automation.
- Return on Invested Performance is a critical metric for getting the best bang for your buck when choosing systems to automate
Jun 28, 2019
Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days (Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braden Kowitz)
- Sprints help you fast forward to the future and see customers react sooner
- The longer you wait, it becomes increasingly harder to change products
- Your product is never “ready” - but a...
Jun 21, 2019
- To get into the habit zone, your product needs to be used frequently and provide great utility
- The time or money investment users make in services greatly impacts how hooked they are
- Changing someone’s motivation is challenging - scarcity and a sense of progress make a big difference
Jun 14, 2019
The Proximity Principle: The Proven Strategy that Will Lead to the Career You Love (Ken Coleman)
- Being intentional about who you surround yourself with is the key to a fulfilling future
- Every career stepping stone matters. It could become a long-term career cornerstone
- You don’t summit Mt. Everest all at once -...
Jun 7, 2019
Gorilla Mindset: How to Dominate and Unleash the Animal Inside You (Mike Cernovich)
- To get more out of life, you must get more out of yourself.
- He who controls how something is framed controls the debate.
- Quick mental checklists can be powerful tools for focusing your attention
Keep the great book ideas...